approved and accredited professional courses
flexible courses tailored to your exact requirements
experienced team with a proven track record
we have a positive and measurable impact on business
ELS - Courses
Since 2005, Explosive Learning Solutions Ltd, have been creating solutions tailored to fit your organisation's culture and capability needs, and to create positive and measurable impact.
Find out more about us
Find out more about us
ELS - Sign in
Log in to your ELS Moodle control panel here to continue your training programme.
ELS - Armed Services
Ready to start your new career? ELS are a professional training provider, here to help you.
Read what our customers have to say
- Very enjoyable. Keith was a fantastic Throughout. Best teacher/instructor i've come across for years. Great environment.Dom Tuck
- The instruction was first class and pitched at exactly the right level for me. The course size and the fact that it is kept low to aid with tuition is perfectRichard Bogek
- A provider that understands the difficulties with resettlement and 'The Transition', the helped to clarify processes and provided tailored personal advice. The course was value for money and well received. As a result i'll be coming back to expand the horizon!Gather Hughes
- Excellent! The instructor is a very experienced and enjoying instructor. This is the second course I have been on with him and I have been very impressed.David Hawkins
- I would just like to say a big thank you to you and all at ELS for providing a excellent facility for learning new knowledge and skills. The week was a very pleasurable experience and I can not wait to return on my next course.Paul Smith
- Good course overall. Very information heavy, with powerpoint fatigue. Difficult to see how this amount of information could be put across any other way to be honest. Enjoyed the coursePhilip Spear
- Well delivered and informative course and instruction from a personable and knowledgeable instructor. Thank youGeorge Rice
- Our APMP for PRINCE2 results came through the post today. I was successful with a mark of 77% overall. I think this is testament to your ability as a teacher/trainer and the wealth of experience you bring to the course. So thanks again for the assistance whilst I was training at ELS.Robert McAughtrie
The APM Group Ltd. PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of Axelos Ltd. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of Axelos Ltd; The APM Group Ltd. M_o_R® is a registered trade mark of Axelos Ltd. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of Axelos Ltd; The APMG-International Lean Six Sigma and Swirl Device logo is a Trade Mark of the APM Group Ltd; The APMG-International Lean IT and Swirl Device logo is a Trade Mark of the APM Group Ltd; The APMG-International Facilitation and Swirl Device logo is a Trade Mark of the APM Group Ltd; The APMG-International Change Management and Swirl Device logo is a Trade Mark of the APM Group Ltd; Better Business Cases is a trade mark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. The APMG-International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo is a Trade Mark of the APM Group Ltd