This course is aimed at those interested in protecting their market position, reducing project risk and increasing profit margins.
It takes management theory and applies them to a broader commercial environment. The learner will leave the course having explored these theories and with the knowledge to apply these directly into the next sales or procurement opportunity.
Aim of the course
Explore how commercial awareness can harness and maintain a consistent trajectory of growth, while avoiding obstacles that arise from a constantly shifting market. Ensuring there is appropriate ownership of activities within cross-functional teams.
Set boundaries and guidance to ensure all procurement and sales areas are undertaken in a timely and effective manner.
- Define and understand the context of a legal contract
- Identify risks and mitigations before the contract is signed
- Understanding the importance of cash flow
- Chance to review and challenge your terms and conditions
- Different pricing strategies