If these classroom dates are not suitable please consider our Distance Learning or Virtual Classroom options. Contact the sales team for more information. 01235 861805
Dealing with change and, more importantly, the impact of change is a high priority for all organisations. Change is a constant challenge to all businesses and organisations – those individuals who are equipped with the knowledge and skills to identify, manage and take advantage of the dynamics required for success will be key contributors in any line of business.
Why it’s important
For individuals, to understand the process of sustaining change and know how to embed a change initiative as the new ‘business as usual’ within organisations is becoming strategically important. Building the organisation’s capability and capacity to deal successfully with change, improving agility, increasing the probability of successful business change/transformation directly links to supporting the strategic direction.
Developed in partnership with the Change Management Institute (CMI) – this is the definitive certification to distinguish effective change managers.
Get recognised for possessing the knowledge needed to contribute constructively to teams specifying, developing, implementing and sustaining change initiatives.
Certify your ability to:
- Draw on a range of professional approaches to enable an organization to implement change effectively
- Help people adjust to organizational change
- Maintain stakeholder engagement during a change initiative
- Minimize the risk associated with failed change initiatives
- Establish effective change teams and address resistance to change
- Increase the probability of successful business change or transformation
Who is Foundation for?
Anyone involved in change initiatives who require a working knowledge of the key principles of change management.
Professionals pursuing the change management practitioner certification – the foundation certificate is a pre-requisite for the practitioner certification.
What are the key things you will learn?
- How individuals are impacted by and react to change
- How the process of organizational change occurs and the roles that collaborate to deliver it successfully
- How to build and improve an effective change team
- Developing strategies to help and motivate individuals through change
- How to build an effective change team and to contribute to discussions about how to improve the effectiveness of a team
Other recommended courses to compliment this one
Management of Risk (M_o_R®) Foundation & Practitioner
The correct, timely and appropriate identification of risk, assessment of the impact and probability and planning of responses is fundamental in the success of the….
APM Project Management Qualification for PRINCE2® Practitioners
Develop your knowledge and understanding beyond your learning from PRINCE2® to help you grow into a committed and capable project professional….
APM Project Management Qualification (APM PMQ)
Those wishing to achieve a broad level of project management knowledge sufficient to participate in projects from individual assignments through to large capital projects….