** Course price inclusive of exam fees **
If these classroom dates are not suitable please consider our Distance Learning or Virtual Classroom options. Contact the sales team for more information. 01235 861805
The correct, timely and appropriate identification of risk, assessment of the impact and probability and planning of responses is fundamental in the success of the contemporary business. M_o_R® allows all businesses, regardless of sector or size, to manage their risk and ultimately add value to their activities. M_o_R® is an internationally recognised risk management qualification underpinned by relevant, up-to-date scenarios and examples.
Why it’s important
M_o_R® is part of the Best Practice Guidance portfolio published by Axelos Ltd. It covers the management of risk at the strategic, programme, project or operational level and offers benefits to organisations using PRINCE2®, AgilePM® and other programme methodologies.
Certify your ability to:
- Influence and shape risk management across an organisation
- Encourage openness and discuss real business issues in a realistic manner to meet business objectives, improve service delivery and achieve value for money
- Put an effective framework in place to make informed decisions about the risks that affect strategic, programme, project and operational objectives
- Understand the nature and extent of risks facing a company and reduce the incidence and impact on the business
- Continuously apply risk management to an organisation and simplify the process of making information available when decisions need to be made
Who is foundation for?
- Business change managers
- Programme and project managers
- Risk managers
- Business and programme and project support staff and managers
- Operational staff and managers
What are the key things you will learn?
- The facts, terms, concepts and relationships between the four elements of the M_o_R® framework
- How the M_o_R® principles, approach and processes are used
- How to identify the M_o_R® framework documents and understand their uses and differences
Other recommended courses to compliment this one:
APMG Change Management Foundation and Practitioner
Dealing with change and, more importantly, the impact of change is a high priority for all organisations. Change is a constant challenge to all businesses…
APM Project Management Qualification (APM PMQ)
Those wishing to achieve a broad level of project management knowledge sufficient to participate in projects from individual assignments through to large capital projects….