Job Title: End Point Assessment Coordinator Apprentice (BAL3) in Partnership with Witney and Abingdon College: https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-647573
Location: Harwell Science and Innovation Campus
Job Type: Full Time (37.5 hours) 24 months FTC
Reports to: Head of End-Point Assessment
Holiday: 22 days + 3 days (over Xmas) + all public holidays
Pension: 5% employee, 3% Employer contribution
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Reward Gateway- Employee Discount Platform
Explosive Learning Solutions is a rapidly expanding learning and development consultancy providing business training. We work with a wide range of organisations within the defence, government, health, rail, air and other sectors. Working across the whole of the UK, we also have clients in the Middle East and Europe. As a small firm, we expect a “can-do” and “hands-on” attitude with an understanding that there are no roles too small.
Main Purpose of the job
An exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team within a new end-point assessment organisation.
With great prospects for learning administrative, customer service, leadership, business development, sales and marketing skills.
This role may become permanent for the right candidate with lots of potential for future career progression and personal development.
ELS believe in developing people. Additional qualifications and training may be offered in the future to enhance progression and skills. There may also be the opportunity to progress onto a more advanced level apprenticeship.
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Working towards a L3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- Provide administrative support to the Head of End Point Assessment and the EPA team
- Provide weekly / monthly reporting on progress of EPA products and materials
- Provide monthly reporting on EPA performance
- Answer and deal with enquiries from potential customers (employers and training providers)
- Maintain databases.
- Using Learner Management Systems (LMS)
- Take part in marketing activities and assist with producing marketing materials
- Booking and scheduling EPA appointments
- Produce and distribute correspondence, letters, emails, agendas and minutes.
- Update the company website and social media sites when required.
- Maintain storage and filing systems
- Promotion of EPA services and products i.e. cold calling
- Carrying out research activities
- Deputising for the Head of EPA as and when required
- Carrying out meeting prep and presentation preparation
- Supporting other departments as and when needed
- Attending events to represent ELS
- Attending and carrying out mandatory training
- Minimum of 4 GCSEs at grade A* – C (9-4) or equivalent including English and maths.
- General IT skills – MS word, excel, email etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation & time management
- Able to work with some autonomy (given guidance)
- Plenty of common sense
- Team player
- Careful attention to detail
- Organised and efficient
- Confident communicator at all levels
- Warm / friendly personality
For full job description please click the button to download