Explosive Learning Solutions is a rapidly expanding learning and development consultancy providing business training. We work with a wide range of organisations within the defence, government, health, rail, air and other sectors. Working across the whole of the UK, we also have clients in the Middle East and Europe. As a small firm, we expect a “can-do” and “hands-on” attitude with an understanding that there are no roles too small.
Competitive salary dependent on experience. After three months in the role you will be enrolled into the company pension scheme. You will receive 22 days annual leave + bank holidays and unlimited access to our employee health and well-being support programme.
Experience and qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years proven Procurement experience within either the private or public sector.
- Proven knowledge and credibility of commercial procurement.
- Practical hands on experience within a corporate training environment
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development
- Accustomed to mentoring and supporting development programmes
- Able to obtain a UK security clearance.
- CIPS/MCIPS or IACCM membership
- Certificate in Education and Training (Level 4) or above or prepared to work towards this in own time within the first year.
- Occupational experience within a corporate raining environment.
Main roles and responsibilities
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive individual to join our team in Harwell, Oxfordshire. This is a full-time role (subject to a successful probationary period) with an immediate start.
You will be delivering training in multiple locations across the country and on occasion’s abroad. You will be based in the office when not delivering.
The role will involve a wide range of duties including but not limited to:
- Delivering training in multiple locations across the UK and on occasions abroad for both private and a public sector clients. When not delivering you will be office based.
- Involved with the design of training utilising multiple delivery means, including face-to-face instructions, webinars and action learning sets and on line courses.
- Designing innovative and cost effective learning and development solutions, which deliver tangible outcomes within effort envelopes.
- Work on ad hoc projects within the department as and when needed.
You will be working closely with several members of the team including the other Learning and Development Consultants. Project Support Office, Sales and Content Development team. This role reports to the Managing Director.
The company works with sensitive data so you must successfully obtain an UK Security Clearance in order to be successful for the role.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.