Salary £19,000 – £22,000 depending on experience.
Company Pension Scheme
Healthcare cash plan
Shopper discount platform
Company pension scheme
22days holidays + bank holidays + 3 days Christmas shut down
5 Days CPD training per year
Main purpose of the job
To provide central administrative support to the Business Development Manager, Project Managers and trainers, monitoring and reporting amongst other project support duties to ensure a quality service delivery
Main duties & key responsibilities
• Provide solid and consistent support to other team members and work with them to ensure the smooth running of the projects, facilitating the flow of project information to all stakeholders.
• Build close working relationships to deliver a joined up service and effective project monitoring.
• Support several projects concurrently when required, supporting multiple stakeholders at various sites.
• Produce reports on project progress and performance to support management meetings
• Assist in the development and maintenance of project plans and schedules, monitoring and tracking progress against the project plan.
• Provide general administrative support as required.
• Liaise with customers’ contacts as required.
• Lead by example following company processes to support a Quality Service Delivery
• Supporting the Business Development Manager with internal courses by organising the training room in readiness for face to face courses
• Support the preparation of training materials and delivery of training packages, including (but not limited to) printing documents, preparing trainer and delegate resources, arranging courier deliveries and collections and supporting webinar delivery.
• Assisting in the design and creation of electronic surveys and questionnaires
• General office admin/reception duties as required including answering the telephone, maintaining electronic calendars, photocopying, printing, ordering milk and catering for face to face courses. Ordering stationery and manuals.
• Any other duties commensurate with the skills and attributes of the post holder.
Qualifications / experience
• Educated to GCSE Grade C or equivalent including English and maths
Skills and attributes
• Ability to prioritise with a flexible working style in a fast paced working environment
• Excellent organisation skills
• Resilient and agile
• Energetic, capable and proactive – able to think on your feet and provide interim solutions
• Attention to detail
• Polite, articulate and confident
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent IT skills with experience in using MS Office applications.
• Professional telephone manner
• Friendly personality
• Good social skills
• Experience with MS Teams
• Quick learner
• Can-do attitude
• Excellent team player
• Superb organisational and time management skills
• Flexible approach to working hours
Explosive Learning Solutions is a rapidly expanding learning and development consultancy providing business training. We work with a wide range of organisations within the defence, government, health, rail, air and other sectors. Working across the whole of the UK, we also have clients in the Middle East and Europe. As a small firm, we expect a “can-do” and “hands-on” attitude with an understanding that there are no roles too small.