ELS have been involved in a number of change Projects. Both as part of the change team and as the leader of the Change. These projects have included:
- The implementation of a wide area network (WAN) across a geographically dispersed public sector organisation.
- The implementation of software supporting the management information requirement to support training and education.
- The implementation of software supporting the recruitment.
- The transformation of training to better suit third millennial learners and to introduce appropriate technology which is effective as well as efficient.
- Royal Military Academy Sandhurst (RMAS) Training Transformation Programme of the Regular, Reserve and Professionally Qualified Officer’s Commissioning Courses.