- Initial course applications can be made by telephone (+44 1235 861805) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- A place will be reserved for the delegate pending full payment of the course fees (or a Claim Authorisation Note plus outstanding course fees, if using ELC funding).
- Delegates must complete a Student Details Form and once invoiced, payment can be made by Debit/Credit Card, BACs or Cheque alternatively payments can be made via our online booking facility.
- The latest course information and dates can be found here.
- We strongly recommend early booking as spaces may be limited and are subject to a ‘first come, first served’ policy.
- Explosive Learning Solutions Ltd reserves the right to cancel or to reschedule any of its courses. Where it is necessary to cancel or reschedule a course, the delegate (or the delegate’s point of contact within their organisation) will be informed at the first available opportunity and rescheduled as a priority to the next available course.
- If a delegate cancellation is received less than 10 working days prior to the course start date, they are liable for full course fees. Explosive Learning Solutions will look to recover only its own costs in this cancellation.
Refund requests must be submitted in writing to Explosive Learning Solutions Ltd, and the refunded amount/s will be considered on a case by case basis.
- No charges will apply if a delegate requests to transfer a course booking to an alternative date of the same course type, providing the request is received at least 10 working days prior to the start date of the original course.
- Transfer requests made within the 10-working-day period will be treated as a cancellation and the full course fee will be payable.
- Any subsequent request to transfer from the alternative course date will be treated as a cancellation and the full course fee will be charged.
- A delegate must book the alternative course at the time of the transfer request, otherwise the request will be treated as a cancellation and full cancellation terms apply.
Substitute delegates will be accepted provided they meet the pre-requisite criteria and the request is received by Explosive Learning Solutions Ltd at least 10 working days before the course start date.
All our prices are subject to VAT at the current rate.
Course training and joining instructions
- Good timekeeping throughout the course is essential.
- Explosive Learning Solutions Ltd will issue full joining instructions for delegates, including the start time of the course.
- It is the responsibility of the booker to ensure that the delegate is fully briefed and made aware of these instructions and all courses requirements, before attending the course.
- Delegates must attend and complete all aspects of the course to qualify for certification.
- The full cost of the course will be charged for delegates who arrive late or are absent from all or any part of the course, even when they are refused admittance due to lateness.
- Transfer requests received less than 10 working days prior to the course start date will be considered due to illness only, and on receipt of a medical certificate.
- If a medical certificate cannot be supplied, we will accept confirmation from the delegates’ company HR Department that the delegate was unable to attend due to illness. This must be supplied on company letter-headed paper.
Delegate special requirements
Explosive Learning Solutions Ltd is committed to Equal Opportunities. To enable us to ensure that all delegates are treated fairly and their requirements are fully met, you are requested to advise us in advance of any requirements that you, or your organisation’s delegates have to enable them to participate fully in the training.
Please note that it may be necessary to charge for any additional costs incurred for specialist equipment and/or personnel, such as signers or translators.
- Explosive Learning Solutions is certified for both ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004.
- ISO 9001 is a certified Quality Management System (QMS) which demonstrates our ability to consistently provide products and services that meet the needs of our customers and other relevant stakeholders. Our QMS is based on sound quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement.
- ISO 14001 is an internationally-accepted Environmental Management standard that outlines how to put an effective environmental management system in place. It has helped Explosive Learning Solutions remain commercially successful without overlooking its environmental responsibilities. It has helped us grow while reducing the environmental impact of our growth.
- ASPECT – This ensures that a Training Provider upholds the highest standards of training, including:
- The maximum number of delegates will not exceed 16
- Professional support and development throughout
- Provision of spacious and light training rooms
- Provision of official manuals and training materials
- Guarantee of subject matter expertise
- Comprehensive support pre, during and post-course
- Guaranteed courses and professional integrity
- Guarantee that all courses advertised by ASPECT members are bona fide
- Responsive and efficient customer service.